Notice how, when you search for a product on Google, that it gives you search results of where to buy these products? This is call Google Shopping Ads. And if you have an online store, you too, can have your products show in these results.
This webinar will show you:
1. What you need to have in place to create shopping ads
2. Creating a shopping ad in the Google Ads platform
3. How much to spend, per-click, on your products
4. Being competitive without destroying your profit margin
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR
This workshop is designed for small businesses that sell physical prouducts on their website, and are looking to increase sales using Google Shopping search ad results.
Your host is Dante St James, one of Australia’s most highly-credentialled digital trainers.
- Bachelor & Master of Business Information Systems (UNSW)
- ITIL Foundation Certificate for IT Service Management
- Foundational Certificate, Diploma & Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- Diploma of Digital Media Technologies(TAFE NSW ICT50915)
- Diploma of Information Technology(TAFE NSW ICT50115)
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies(TAFE NSW ICT40815)
- Diploma of Website Development(TAFE NSW ICT50615)
- Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies(TAFE NSW ICT40315)
- Google & Infoxchange Digital Springboard Trainer
- Facebook Blueprint Lead Trainer (Facebook AU/NZ)
- Facebook Blueprint Digital Marketing Associate
- Facebook Blueprint Media Planner
- Face Blueprint Media Buyer
Dante is an advisor and presenter to the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions program, Head of Digital at Treeti Business Solutions in Darwin and the Founder of Clickstarter, a successful regional Australian digital marketing agency.
You can find out more about Dante athttps://dantestjames.com/
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Cancellation Policy:Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. An admin fee will apply for missed trainings. Regrettably no refunds can be made except if the event minimum numbers are not reached.
Minimum numbers:This workshop requires a minimum of 8 attendees to go ahead if the minimum attendee number is not reached, a full refund or credit of the training fee paid, will be given to attendees who have already paid. Any accommodation and travel is booked at the risk of the attendee.
SMILE!Your attendance at events may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used on our websites, publications, social media or by other media and marketing channels. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.
DATA -Your contact details may be entered onto our database as a result of your registration for this event so we may send you follow up material, and any important updates/announcements and remain in touch post event. You can unsubscribe at any time.