The Tweed’s GreenX7 provide the tools to stay connected, build resilience and boost wellbeing whilst working remotely.
About this Event
The Tweed Tourism Company is doing what it can to help local businesses through this time with a range of support programs and initiatives available to build resilience and promote health and wellbeing.
The Tweed’s Tim Jack Adams of GreenX7 has created a framework to evaluate and improve resilience and wellbeing at an individual, team and organisational level. This framework supports organisations remotely to thrive by cultivating :
* A connected culture of wellness and performance
* Everyday resilience and a positive mindset
* Balanced lifestyle to prevent staff disengagement
* Connected and effective team
Learn more about the GreenX7 Challenge here: https://vimeo.com/401086216
Tim will guide you through the 8 Week Challenge via webinars and the GreenX7 App including:
* Weekly content to increase understanding and engagement
* Customised activities to encourage remote team participation
* Leaderboards to create friendly competition
*Weekly live webinar coaching
These are unprecedented times that we are facing and whether you’ve pivoted or paused, I want you to know that we’re here to support and empower you and your team on this journey.
We need to stay connected, strong, healthy, engaged and ready to rumble so we’re ready to shine and for us to shine, we need to keep together.
The Tweed Tourism Co is fully subsidising (ie. providing free of charge) this program for the first 40* applicants.
Join as an individual or as a workplace team**. If you’d like to sign up your team, simply select ‘create your group’ when registering.
For more information, contact e: email@example.com.
* Please note: 1 free of charge (FOC) applicant per business. FOC tickets are only available to tourism businesses residing in Tweed Shire. **Additional team members are encouraged to join as a team at a special rate of $59 per team member (+eventbrite fees).
Date subject to change. We anticipate an early May kick off and participants will be notified of commencement date in due course and able to access free webinars hosted by Tim Jack Adams in the lead up to the challenge.