IMPORTANT TO NOTE BEFORE YOU REGISTER: This workshop is for existing and prospective Tourism Businesses and Local Government stakeholders in the Northern Rivers. The workshop will be focused on regional collaboration and the positive benefits the Rail Trail will bring to the North Coast visitor economy. This workshop will not be open session to debate on the merits of the Northern Rivers Rail Trail, as it will focus on what opportunities it brings. As a result, we request that you leave any NRRT politics at the door.
Register your details to attend the Northern Rivers Rail Trail Product and Experience Development Workshop in Murwillumbah on Tuesday 7 December 2021 from 9am 12noon.
Morning tea will be included.
In this 3hr workshop we will cover:
- NRRT product and experience gaps and opportunities identified through the project audit
- Case study finding and considerations from rail trails in Australia and New Zealand
- Rolling out the welcome mat and embracing the trail as a Hero Experience
- What makes a great visitor product and experience
- The opportunity to brainstorm ideas & network with other tourism businesses interested in the NRRT
- More information and how to sign up to theone-on-one mentoring program
More information about the program can be found on our website.
We look forward to seeing you there!