Tweed City is pleased to offer bubs and families free interactive play and learning sessions each week, led by Bop It Tots!
Bop It Tots is an interactive and inclusive, multi sensory music and movement program for little people and their grown-ups!
Sessions are carefully planned to be an informal music and movement class, this means it’s more about having fun and fostering a natural appreciation of music, instruments and sensory experiences.
From instruments to scarves, dance ribbons to parachute play, hula hoops, bean bags and bubbles, we will get your little one moving!
*Please state the CHILDS NAME as the ‘attendee’ when making a booking.
WHEN: (view days and session times below)
- 10.30am – 11.00am (2+ years)
- 11.30am – 12.00pm (under 2 years)
- 1.00pm – 1.30pm (under 2 years)
- 2.00pm – 2.30pm (mixed age )
LOCATION: Community Room, Tweed City Shopping Centre (located down the corridor near Woolworths)
- 1 x booking per child. If you have 2 or more children attending, please book additional spots. Parents are not required to book a ticket for themselves.
- Please ensure you book in to the correct session as per age group to get the most out of your class and remember to add your CHILD’S NAME as the ‘attendee’.
- Under 2s sessions are suitable for 6 months to 2 years (a gentle introduction to music, movement and sensory play)
- Over 2s session is suitable for 18months – 4 (an active and engaging music and movement session)
- Note, sessions do not run on major public holidays.