First, you need to embrace your inner ethical salesperson. Yes, that means we need to talk selling, and theres a good reason for it: During this crisis most businesses realise they dont have a COVID-19 health problem,they have a sales and revenue problemthat will impact their ability to make a positive social impact. Smart leaders know they need to act now to adapt and be ready to do business in whatever form it takes moving forward. But how?
To make sure that you dont miss any opportunities during this crisis, Barrett and Hello Business have created a remote learning experience that aims to give youfresh thinking and strategies that workfor a 21st-century workplace that is nowBusiness as Unusual.
Sue Barrett is founder and CEO of Barrett and a leading strategist, educator, writer, researcher and business consultant specialising in Ethical Sales & Business Strategies, Systems & Ethos for a Sustainable World.
Join our Rapid Sales Recovery Program starting 25 May 2020:
Learn how to:
- Identify & prioritise viable sales segments
- Develop a Rapid Sales Action Plan
- Act with purposeful urgency dont procrastinate
Rapid Sales Recovery Program
The program consists of: 4 live webinars scheduled over 2 weeks plus 8 week access to the new Barrett Sales Essentials Online Rapid Sales Recovery Crisis Toolbox and Training Program
- 4 live webinars – 1 hour each in which we work through core topics that support the online program content:
- Selling Sustainably – Setting up a Sustainable Selling System
- What do I need to do now to stay in business?
- Getting noticed in a sea of competition
- Building a Data Base & the Power of Prospecting
- Sales Essentials Online Rapid Sales Recovery Crisis Toolbox and Training Program gives people access to podcasts, videos, exercises, checklists, planning tools, audit templates and tasks and additional insights and knowledge to help you work on your crisis sales strategy, undertake a crisis sales market analysis process to find new opportunities, develop a go-to-market plan, work through leadership challenges, set up yourself and your teams to sell remotely / safely, implement effective customer communication, maintain a healthy mindset relevant during this crisis. There are 7 core topics listed as follows which you can work your way through and start wherever you want:
- Topic 0: Introduction
- Topic 1: Create Your Sales Strategy & Crisis Plan
- Topic 2: Realise Opportunities in Disrupted Markets
- Topic 3: How to Lead through a Crisis
- Topic 4: How to Work and Sell Remotely
- Topic 5: How to Stay in Touch and Communicate with Your Customers
- Topic 6: Self-care in Uncertain Times
Date: 4 x 1 hour live webinars scheduled each Tuesday and Friday over 2 weeks: May 25th & 29 and June 1st $ 5th, 2020
Time: 9:30AM 10:30AM each live session
The online program can be accessed 24/7 for 8 weeks, via computer laptop, tablet, or smartphone once you have received your link post-registration.
Location: This is an online applied workshop that runs over 2 weeks. A link for the meetings will be sent after registration.
Cost: $295 + GST (equivalent to $73.75 per workshop)