Join us for an evening of education as Club Active Exercise Physiologists provide insight into the benefits of exercise for your health.
FREE EVENT! Register NOW to secure your spot at Club Active Tweed Education Evenings!
Learn how all about how exercise can positively impact a variety of health conditions. Presentation is appropriate for GP’s, Nurses, Practice Managers, Allied Health practitioners and community members.
Education Sessions are held on the first Wednesday of each month from 6pm-7pm in Club.
Full list of Event Dates & Topics:
- 2 February – Heart Health & Exercise
- 2 March – Brain Health & Exercise
- 6 April – Veteran Health & Exercise
- 4 May – Bone Health & Exercise
- 1 June – Metabolic Health & Exercise
- 6 July – Respiratory Health & Exercise
- 3 August – Weight Loss & Exercise
- 7 September – Cancer & Exercise
- 5 October – Mental Health & Exercise
- 2 November – Strength For Life
Change The Way You Age with Club Active!
Questions? Contact our team on (07) 5523 9771 or enquire online: https://clubactive.com.au/contact-us/.