Join us for our Metagenics Institute 2023 Face-to-face Event on burnout! This is a healthcare practitioner event.
Many of us have experienced burnout – left wondering how we became so emotionally exhausted, cynical and questioning our worth. But what does ‘burnout’ really mean? Why is it an emerging topic of research associated with huge social and economic costs? And most importantly, how can we make a meaningful difference?
Our upcoming Face-to-face Event, The Burnout Breakthrough: How to Rebuild Vitality and Resilience, presents an interactive and revealing opportunity to explore extraordinary new pathways to elevate health. Offering an evidence-based framework, practical resources and novel solutions, this Face-to-face Event will allow you to see patients with fresh eyes and support their journey to self-awareness and renewed satisfaction and burn bright again.
Why you should attend
- Learn about the preceding factors and warning signs of burnout, and how to differentiate burnout from mental health disorders.
- Gain insight from successful case reports and interviews with established clinical practitioners with extensive experience supporting burnout patients.
- Receive a decision-making clinical guide to help navigate presentations of mental exhaustion and overwhelm.
- Receive guidance on supporting patient recovery with co-existing health issues, such as menopause, andropause and burn out in children and adolescents.
- Develop confidence in understanding important clinical considerations and assessment of burnout.
- Understand how key therapeutics and lifestyle prescription can help restore patient wellness to burn bright, and not out.
What you receive
- Digital manual and worksheets
- Exclusive discount on selected product range
- Certificate and CPE points (check with your association)
- Refreshments and canapes
- Networking with peers
Erica Smith BHSc (CompMed), AdvDipNat, AdvDipHerbMed
Erica, a dedicated member of the Metagenics team for over two decades, is driven by her passion for comprehending disease pathophysiology and finding innovative solutions to enhance patient outcomes. With her extensive expertise in allied healthcare modalities, she delivers invaluable education to Metagenics in Australia and New Zealand.
This is a healthcare practitioner event. If you are not a healthcare professional, please contact our team to discuss your attendance before purchasing a ticket.