The Rainforest Revival Yoga Retreat – POSTPONED!
A Tropical Wellbeing Immersion
Reset Reconnect Recharge
Experience yoga in nature
Immerse yourself in the tranquil beauty of the Northern Rivers Hinterland of NSW, with its secluded rainforests and stunning views of majestic Mount Warning.
Join Agnes and Trudy from The Moving Room in Melbourne at the wonderful Gymea Eco Retreat & Spa, for a replenishing program of yoga, meditation, Qi-Gong, exquisite rainforest walks and sacred ceremony.
During 6 blissful days there will be the opportunity to truly relax and deeply move your body, mind and spirit. This revival is your time to refresh, reflect, rejuvenate and reconnect.
If you have never been on a retreat before, this is the place to start and if you are new to yoga and meditation you will be gently eased into the practice with experienced guidance. For the more advanced practitioners there will be specific workshops to bring your practice to the next level.
This retreat is a perfect winter break, so come and soak up the warm and peaceful atmosphere of the rainforest. We cant wait to meet you there for The Revival.
Trudy and Agnes x
Retreat Venue eco deluxe accommodation. Eco Deluxe double rooms, equipped with luxury 5 star eco inner sprung latex topped single or king beds. All bedding, manchester and room furnishings have been carefully selected to meet biodynamic and organic certification standards. Each room includes its own shower and toilet. All retreat venue rooms comfortably accommodate 2 singles or a couple.
Twin / Double:$1700
All meals are provided, including a variety of teas, coffee and snacks. We can cater forthose with special dietary needs, including those requiring vegan or gluten, wheat and dairy-free meals.
Check out a sample menu here: http://www.truenaturecuisine.com.au/menus.html
WHAT TO EXPECT
At this retreat there will be yoga, meditation, qigong and free time to walk, swim and read.
- 5 nights accommodation.
- 3 healthy and hearty vegetarian meals per day.
- Tea station and a selection of fruit available all day.
- Dinneron the day of arrival and breakfast on the day of departure.
- Special private cooking and nutrition class.
- Daily yoga (vinyasa flow with variations to cater for complete beginners as well as for more advanced practitioners, specific workshops to level up your practice, nourishingyin yoga).
- Daily meditation.
- Integrative Qigong.
- Walk through the rainforest.
- Sacred ceremony.
- Private space to practice yoga and meditation.
- Yoga mat and props. You can bring your own yoga mat if you prefer.
- Access to secluded20m long resort style magnesium mineral swimming pool with incredible views of Mt Warning and the valley.
- Transport to and from Gold Coast airport.
Flights to and from Gold Coast airport.
Gymea Eco Retreat & Spa, 128 Bonnydoon Rd, Uki NSW 2484
You will need to arrange flights to and from Gold Coast airport.
Transport to and from Gold Coast airport has been arranged (at no extra charge to you):
- Depart Gold Coast airport to the retreatcenter at2pmon Thursday 25 of November 2021.
- Arrive Gold Coast airport around1pm for departing flights on Tuesday30 of November 2021.
Please note that we encourage participants to engage in respectful quiet.
This isnt a demand for silence, but rather, an invitation to take a break from continual chat and to enjoy the relative silence available on the retreat.
Accordingly, we invite you to engage in conversation during scheduled meetings and discussions, but to minimizetalk at other times.
Of course, you are welcome to chat on walks away from the retreatcentre.
REGISTRATION / BOOKINGS
* Prices are per person and include food, accommodation, fees for tuition and transport to and from Gold Coast airport. (Flights not included)
To register for the retreat simply pay the required $250 deposit.
Once the deposit has been received we will email you to arrange the details of your booking, at which time you can choose your accommodation and let us know about your dietary requirements.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Our cancellation fee is $150 (if we find a replacement for your spot) or $200 (if we can’t find a replacement for your spot).
No cancellations within 21 days of the retreat.
We will refund the money if we have to cancel due to the virus.