TRAC Murwillumbah Hydrotherapy pool is open from 29 June 2020, with restrictions in place
About this Event
Thank you to everyone for being patient and understanding while waiting for Tweed Regional Aquatic Centres community facilities to safely reopen to visitors and staff.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and the NSW Governments announcements to ease restrictions, Tweed Regional Aquatic Centres is opening some pools with precautionary measures in place.
The TRAC Murwillumbah Hydrotherapy pool will open to the public with a maximum of one person per lane. One carer or one allied health professional may accompany the booked person if support is required. Details of the support person must be supplied at reception on entry.
Members and visit pass holders can re-activate their membership or pass, or have the option to pay on entry until restrictions are further eased.
Please use cashless payment where possible when paying on entry. Please note if you reactivate your membership or visit pass standard terms and conditions for suspension apply.
Before making your booking the following conditions of entry apply under COVID -19 restrictions.
- Do not come in if you have cold or flu symptoms.
- Wait or queue on the identified markers at the facility entrance.
- Change rooms will only be available if nescessary. Please shower before attending the facility.
- Wash your hands frequently including before and after your visit.
- Respect others and maintain physical distancing by staying 1.5 meters away.
- Only one person per lane is permitted. One carer or one alied health professional may attend if required for support with each booked person. Details of the support person must be supplied at reception.
- You must provide accurate information when choosing your booking day and time.
- Back to back bookings are not allowed and will be monitored and cancelled by staff.
- Bookings can be made one week in advance.
- If you are unable to attend your booking please cancel your booking online or call the centre for assistance. If we work together everyone will benefit.
- You must be out of the pool 15 minutes before the session ends to allow for cleaning. You must ensure you exit the facility by the end of your session to maintain the required customer limit allowed at one session.
- You may be asked to comply with a number of measures in the facility. If these guidelines are not followed you may be asked to leave the facility.
- Be patient and kind to staff as we implement these procedures. Abusive and aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Our standard conditions of entry apply.
Opening hours will be Monday- Thursday 5:30am-6:30pm, Friday 5:30am-6:00pm,Saturday 6:00am-12:00pm and Sunday CLOSED.
IMPORTANT: Spaces are limited. If you can no longer attend please ensure you cancel your booking to allow space for others to swim.
For more information email TRAC@tweed.nsw.gov.au or call (02) 6670 2750.