Isn’t it cold outside? For those hibernating at home this winter, we’ve got your social life covered! Trivia is coming to you, live, as a virtual event in your very own living room!
Cook your own parmi, pour yourself a beer and cosy up on the couch… you’re in for an evening of laughs, brain strain and lightbulb moments.
Sarah, our charismatichost, facilitates introductions and conversation gamesamongst guests, before andafter eachtrivia round, so you can meet and connect with like-minded (andsmart) singles.
- Age groups: 18 – 25 / 24 – 39 / 38 – 53 / 51 – 65
- Australia wide
Join the virtual eventvia this link:https://zoom.us/join
TheMeeting IDandpasswordwill be sent in anSMS 1 hourbefore the event.
Start times across Australia:
7:30pm – 10pm Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart / Brisbane
7pm – 9:30pm Adelaide / Darwin
5:30pm – 8pm Perth
- 7:30pm (Melbournetime)Welcome guests:tech check andspeedy introductions
- 7:45pmRound One (trivia play plus conversation game)
- 8:25pmRound Two(trivia play plus conversation game)
- 9:15pmRound Three(trivia play plus conversation game)
- 9:45pm Award Ceremony
At 10pmthe virtualevent wraps up… though you maycontinue socialising afterwards.
- Everythingplannedandco-ordinatedfor you
- 2.5 hoursof trivia and fun conversation games
- Assistanceusing Zoom
- Charismatichost/facilitator/quiz master to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Aconvenientvirtual spaceto meet single people
- An open mind and willingness to step out of your comfort zone a little
- Internet connection
- Download theZoom apphereor via the app store for free
- 2 devices:Mobile phone, tablet, laptop or computer with acameraandmicrophone
Watch the video below for tips and tricks for looking good on web cam.
Mojo Mingle is a social network, hosting and co-ordinatinga range of activities and experiencedesigned to bring people together in easy, low-pressure environments. You can view our full events calendarhere. Mojo Mingle members can enjoy generous discounts for all events.
THANK YOU MEMBERS
Members are supporting this small events business which has been dramatically affected by C-19. Membershipfees ensure this business continues to createvirtual events for everyoneto stay entertained and connected.
- Dress code: Neat casual.
- Gender balance: Please do not attend our event if an exact gender balance is important for your enjoyment of this event. Attend with an open mind, and a sense of adventure, ready to make new friends and connections.
- Group size: 6-100
No refunds if your circumstances change, or if you change your mind about attending. A transfer is possible; please contact us ASAP when you have found someone to take your place.
Contact Sarah (Event Designer,Facilitator & QuizMaster) on 0414 030 774
[Video]How To Join A Zoom Meeting(Virtual Event)
Need moreassistance setting up your device to join our virtual event? We can help you remotely set up your phone or computer provided you have an Internet connection already. Contact us at least 24 hours before the event and we’ll talk you through the set up. This service is free for the first five minutes, thencharged at $25 per30 minutes.
$20 – $33 AUD + BF