Tour some of the worlds most unique wineries at VinoPro, an exclusive wine tasting event held on the banks of the Tweed River.
Experience 18 outstanding wines from unique wineries in South Africa, Italy and France at newly restored luxury homestead, Tweed River House. Youll taste sparkling, white, ros and red, paired with a selection of local charcuterie and cheese on the banks of the Tweed River.
Learn about old world meets new world wines with our founder, Paul, and a team of highly knowledgeable and approachable wine experts and be first to experience the Tweeds newest luxury venue – unveiled to the public for the first time.
Your ticket includes:
- 18 wine tastings from unique wineries (30ml pours)
- Baum wine glass for you to use on the day and take home
- Locally sourced charcuterie and artisan cheeses specifically matched to wines
- Exclusive first access to stunning Tweed River House
- Comprehensive tasting notes
- $15 voucher to go towards any orders of 6+ bottles on the day!
Note: Due to NSW Liquor Licensing & Gaming regulations, any wines ordered on the day will be delivered after the event.
With international borders still closed, and many of us forsaking trips to well-loved wine regions, let Baum take you on a guided wine tour on home soil at VinoPro.
- In the event that COVID-19 NSW Government restrictions limit groups activities, you will be offered a full refund or alternatively, to retain your ticket for a rescheduled date.
- Refunds at the request of attendees are not permitted 7 days or less prior to the event date.
- Baum Fine Wines reserves the right to cancel the event and refund tickets due to circumstances outside of their control.
About Baum Fine Wines Events [“Bo-may”]
With over 20 years of wine experience, our founder Paul Manthey and his team of sommeliers and wine educators will bring the cellar door to you, to host a fun yet informative wine event on the banks of the Tweed River.
By embracing new ways of looking at wine, our goal is to make the wine experience enjoyable for everyone, no matter what your taste in wine may be.
From Pinot to Palomino, and Burgundy to Burgenland, take a stroll through the world of wine in this first of a series of wine tasting events by Baum.
We love to deepen our clients’ love of wine, providing useful tips and tools for enjoying wine at home, on the beach or perusing sometimes intimidating restaurant wine lists. Youll walk away with a new understanding of wine, know how to easily find wines you love, and perhaps even consider re-trying a varietal you have previously steered away from.
A wine tasting event with us offers you the chance to taste thought-provoking wines with a story, not found in the chains. Our events are dynamic and constantly changing to ensure we bring you a wine experience like no other.
Find out more about Baum Fine Wines and upcoming events here.
COVID-19 safety plan and precautions in place for the protection and safe enjoyment of our events for our attendees.