FREE EVENT! Join us for an evening of education as Club Active Exercise Physiologists provide insight into the health benefits of EXERCISE.
Register NOW to secure your spot at Club Active Tweed Education Evenings.
Learn how exercise can positively impact a variety of health conditions.
We invite community members, GP’s, Nurses, Practice Managers and Allied Health practitioners to attend.
Education Evenings are held on the first Wednesday of each month from 6pm-7pm in Club.
Full list of Event Dates & Topics:
- 2 February – Heart Health & Exercise
- 2 March – Brain Health & Exercise – postponed to 9th March
- 6 April – Veteran Health & Exercise
- 4 May – Bone Health & Exercise
- 1 June – Metabolic Health & Exercise
- 6 July – Respiratory Health & Exercise
- 3 August – Weight Loss & Exercise
- 7 September – Cancer & Exercise
- 5 October – Mental Health & Exercise
- 2 November – Strength For Life
Change The Way You Age with Club Active!
Questions? Contact our team on (07) 5523 9771 or enquire online: https://clubactive.com.au/contact-us/.