Yoga Retreat Rainforest Revival – Reset – Relax – Recharge!
About this Event
A well-being immersion.
The solace of yoga in nature.
Vinyasa, Yin, Qi-Gong and meditation.
Immerse yourself in the beauty of 54 acres of secluded naturally undulating rainforest, with stunning views of majestic Mount Warning.
Spend 6 joyful days at Gymea Eco Retreat & Spa, an eco retreat that provides with the opportunity to relax and soak up the beauty of its natural surrounds whilst being close to Byron Bay and the Gold Coast.
Rest at an eco deluxe accommodation, enjoy delicious and nourishing vegetarian food, enjoy the tranquility and a well curated program of yoga, meditation, Qi-Gong, walk through the wild rainforest and sacred ceremony.
The retreat provides you with a chance to get away for few days to reset, relax and recharge. The atmosphere will be friendly and light-hearted, and the schedule allows time for rest, reading, naps, a dip in the salt-water pool or a stroll along the rainforest.
If you have never been on a retreat before, this is a great place to start and if you are new to yoga and meditation you will be gently eased into the practice with simple techniques and expert instruction. For more experienced practitioners there will be specific workshops to bring your practice to the next level.
You will also have the opportunity to join us on a private cooking and nutrition class and on a hike through the rainforest and in a variety of practicesdesigned to stretch, loosen and nourish the body. You will also have the opportunity to spoil yourself with a spa and massage.
Retreat Venue eco deluxe accommodation. Eco Deluxe double rooms, equipped with luxury 5 star eco inner sprung latex topped single or king beds. All bedding, manchester and room furnishings have been carefully selected to meet biodynamic or organic certification standards. Each room includes its own shower and toilet. All retreat venue rooms comfortably accommodate 2 singles or a couple.
Twin / Double:$1700
All meals are provided, including a variety of teas, coffee and snacks. We can cater forthose with special dietary needs, including those requiring vegan or gluten, wheat and dairy-free meals.
Check out a sample menu here: http://www.truenaturecuisine.com.au/menus.html
WHAT TO EXPECT
At this retreat there will be yoga, meditation and qigong. You will also have free time to walk, swim, read and take time off.
- 5 nights accommodation.
- 3 healthy and hearty vegetarian meals per day.
- Tea and coffee station and a selection of fruit available all day.
- Dinneron the day of arrival and breakfast on the day of departure.
- Special private cooking and nutrition class.
- Daily yoga (vinyasa flow with variations to cater for complete beginners as well as for more advanced practitioners, specific workshops to level up your practice, nourishingyin yoga).
- Daily meditation.
- Integrative Qigong.
- Walk through the rainforest.
- Sacred ceremony.
- Private space to practice yoga and meditation.
- Yoga mat and props. You can bring your own yoga mat if you prefer.
- Access to secluded20m long resort style magnesium mineral swimming pool with incredible views of Mt Warning and the valley.
- Transport to and from Gold Coast airport.
Flights to and from Gold Coast airport.
Please note that we encourage participants to engage in respectful quiet. This isnt a demand for silence, but rather, an invitation to take a break from continual chat and to enjoy the relative quiet available on retreat. Accordingly, we invite you to engage in conversation during scheduled meetings and discussions, but to minimizetalk at other times. Of course, you are welcome to chat on walks away from the retreatcenter.
Gymea Eco Retreat & Spa, 128 Bonnydoon Rd, Uki NSW 2484
You will need to arrange flights to and from Gold Coast airport.
Transport to and from Gold Coast airport has been arranged (at no extra charge to you):
- Depart Gold Coast airport to the retreatcenter at2pmon Tuesday 20 of July 2021.
- Arrive Gold Coast airport around1pm for departing flights on Sunday25 of July 2021.
REGISTRATION / BOOKINGS
* Prices are per person and include food, accommodation, fees for tuition and transport to and from Gold Coast airport. (Flights not included)
To register for the retreat simply pay the required $250 deposit.
Once the deposit has been received we will email you to arrange the details of your booking, at which time you can choose your accommodation and let us know about your dietary requirements.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com