The Shire of Murray invites you to LEARN MORE and FIND OUT HOW to reserve your spot for the upcoming Your Business, Digital online course starting 10th June 2020
The digital age has rapidly and dramatically changed the way business operates and we understand that you might not always have the time to find out what is out there, what is trending, what the tried and tested programs are or how to use them.
Your Business, Digital is a FREE 6 week online training program aimed at helping start-ups, small and medium businesses to connect, utilise digital tools and business solutions to enable them to improve their productivity, profitability and competitiveness in the digital age.
It is a fun, interactive, easy to understand and non-technical digital upskilling program facilitated byMeshpoints, who work across Western Australia capacity building different organisations and teams and are passionate about working with regional communities.
By completing Your Business, Digital, you will learn from digital specialists, mentors and guest speakers about the technology available to you and how businesses are saving time and money, implementing new technology and attracting new customers.
Up to 6 participating Shire of Murray businesses that complete Your Business, Digital will go in the running to receive a voucher up to the value of $1,500 for website development*terms and conditions apply
Download the Your Business, Digital course outlinehere
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- People who want to learn more about the importance of being online and learn from others in this space
- People who are motivated to learn essential digital business skills to ensure their businesses success
- People who have already started using technology to run their business and would like to know what else is out there
- People who want to improve their digital marketing knowledge to better engage with their customers and attract new customers
- People who want to learn more about different free media, social media and booking partners to incorporate into their business operations
*Cost: This event is provided by the Shire of Murray for no cost.
*This program is aimed at businesses located within the Shire of Murray.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
- Download the “Your Business, Digital course outline here
- Visit ourwebsiteor contact Krystal Dawe, Coordinator of Place and Community, Shire of Murray email@example.com 08 9531 77777
This activity is supported by the Shire of Murray, the Court House, Meshpoints, South West and Peel Business Advisory and funding from WA Primary Health Alliance under the Australian Governments PHN Program