Our online programwill help you redesign the next chapter of your life. It will transform the way you look at yourself and the part you want to play in an ever-changing world.
Thispractical, hands-on series of live virtualworkshopswill be run over 2 consecutive Saturdays-
– 2-4.30pm on Saturday,9th May
– 2-4.30pm on Saturday, 16th May
There is also an optional extra session for further group followupat 2pm on Saturday23 May, 2020.
The programwill help you find the essential ingredients you need to lead a meaningful, healthy and connected life. You will also plan your next steps with others on the same journey through a safe and supportive environment.
Our strategy will re-inspire and energise you through stories, personal connections and deeper truths with others going through life and work changes:
- Understand why social connections help us thrive, especially during a transition.
- Be inspired by fresh ideas and stories that will spark new possibilities.
- Design a new chapter of your life through experimentation.
Here’s what some ofour past attendees said about this program:
Anne Verney:“The program exceeded my expectations and taught me that Ican think about and plan for the next chapter of my life. It gave me a structure to think about my future”.
Brendan McClean:“Great opportunity to do a bit of soul searching, hear from others, share challenges and create a call to action”.
DISCOVER your transition purpose
Take a step back to look at the social and tech trends that are impacting our generation and your work and lifestyle factors.
We will discover:
- A multi-stage life in the age of longevity.
- How to remain relevant during times of flux.
- Your right mix of the 5 key ingredients to lead a meaningful, active and healthy lifestyle.
EXPLORE your transition story
What do you need to write the next chapter of your story?
We will explore and apply:
- Research about social connections and community involvement.
- What is core to your strengths, values that you want to take into your next chapter?
- New opportunities that youd like to explore.
DESIGN your new chapter
Using design-thinking methods, create a project to reinvent yourself in your next chapter.
We will design:
- Potential paths for getting to your new chapter.
- An experiment to test your new idea(s) for a project where you can make a positive difference.
- Define the small achievable steps to experimenting with your new chapter, based on what fuels you, your natural rhythms, strengths and passion.
START your new chapter
Cross the transition bridge by taking the first steps to your future.
Start your transition from one phase of life to the next:
- Run one small, fast experiment to build, measure and learn about yourself.
- Develop and practice your BBQ pitch about your project to connect with new people and open up new possibilities.
- Celebrate moving onto your new chapter with new connections on a similar path.
Everyone wants their life to have meaning. To feel valued and to feel like there’s a purpose to what they do. While many people get purpose and meaning from jobs (even if they don’t realise it), now thatwe are all living longer, we need to explore the options for continuouslytransitioning from one chapter to the next.
Why should you attend?
- Enjoy stimulatingconversation with others going through mid-life changes and planning their next step.
- Think through provocative questions throughcreativity and innovation techniques
- Come up with your 90 day plan to create a meaningfullifestyle and connection to a community that makes you feel valued.
Please note: in registering for this event you agree to receive occasional email communication from Full Time Lives. Your contact detailswill notbe passed to any other organisation in any form.