Join this 60-minute webinar to find out how Facebook Ads, Pages, and Giving can fuel growth inthis time of uncertainty.
Our expert presenterRichenda Vermeulen, founder and CEO ofntegrity, will explore howCOVID-19 has changed the Facebook ecosystemand hownot-for-profits can adapt.
This webinar will provide clarity on the Facebook toolsavailable to not-for-profits during these uncertainchanges.
Drawing on current, real-life examplesfrom ntegritys work with NFPs and her professional experience, Richenda will leave you with an in-depth understanding of where your organisation fits in the current context, and how you can update your Facebook strategy to fuellong-term growth.
In this online session, Richenda will answer all your questions including:
- how should I update my Facebook campaigns during
- how should I update my messaging during COVID-19?
- should I continue investing in Facebook advertising?
- how can NFPs use Facebook Giving?
Thanks to our friends atntegrity, tickets for this webinar have been discounted by 20% from the regular price of a ProBonoWebinar.
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at fundraising and marketing professionals in
not for profits, orexecutive leaders that are keen to understand what Facebookshould and shouldnt be used for. All levels of employees who execute Facebookmarketing orwhoneed to understand what FB should
be doing will find this session relevant.
Pricing and webinar details:
- Discounted ticket price – thanks to our friends at ntegrity, the ticket price for this webinar has been discounted by 20%!Live webinar access starts at just $44.
- Online event – in thisinteractive session, you’ll have the chance to have your questions answered live by our presenters.
Ticket price includes:
- Live access to the webinar all you need is a computer and/or phone
- Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
- Digital Post Webinar Packthe packs are emailed to you a week after the webinar and includethe audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the
webinar book. The webinar book includes the sessions transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat
Richenda Vermeulen is the founder and CEO of ntegrity, adigital strategy agency in Melbourne focusing on the notfor-profit and for-purpose sector. Since 2012, the agencyhas worked with hundreds of organisations to solve themost challenging digital questions
About Pro BonoWebinars:
Our 60-minute webinars are the capacity building tool you need to help you grow your impact. Curated specifically for people working in purpose-driven organisations, theyll equip you with actionable takeaways that you can implement in your day-to-day.
Dont believe us? Check out what others have said about us:
Fantastic webinar, very stimulating. Lots to think about and will definitely open up some interesting conversations at work.
Thank you for hosting webinars on topical issues. Well done.
Loving it, keep it up! And thanks!
Plus, by buying a webinar you are helping us increase our impact. As a social enterprise and B Corp, were a for-profit business that exists to make a positive impact. We fund ourselves through a number of paid products so that we can keep our news service and skilled volunteering opportunities free. Find out more about our social impact.
$44 – $400 AUD