Laugh Out Loud Toastmasters Club is a new club based in Rouse Hill, we are an official member of Toastmasters International, chartering our club in June 2018. Most of our members are experienced toastmasters. The focus of our club is to support members incorporate humour into their speeches and presentations. We pride ourselves on being a warm, friendly and supportive club. We are learning together and forming new friendships.
We meet on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month at The Australian Hotel and Brewery at 7.30 pm.
We are here because we want to be able to speak confidently so that we can:
- Be able to give professional work presentations
- Learn to think quickly and clearly on our feet
- Be more confident in social and business situations
- Be able to speak at social functions
- Improve your job seeking skills
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, for the forseeable future, we will not be meeting face-to-face. To join us on our online meeting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.