Making video for your social media content, email marketing or even for instructional content for your staff can feel overwhelming. Looking at the high-end video production tools like Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro and Da Vinci can make your head spin. Thankfully there are a few new online-based tools that are emerging to make video-making much, much easier.
InVideo is a simple, scalable video creation platform with templates that help you make engaging videos in minutes. InVideo lets you fast-forward through the tedious video editing process with pre-made templates adapted for any kind of video, from technology to sports to Instagram-ready posts.
This webinar will show you:
1. How to make a video using only a written script
2. How to use an existing template to make a new video
3. How to make you own video from scratch
4. Using stock images and videos – or your own – to make custom videos of your own
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR
This workshop is designed for small businesses that wish to use video to better communicate their products and services online.
Your host is Dante St James, one of Australia’s most highly-credentialled digital trainers.
- Bachelor & Master of Business Information Systems (UNSW)
- ITIL Foundation Certificate for IT Service Management
- Foundational Certificate, Diploma & Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- Diploma of Digital Media Technologies(TAFE NSW ICT50915)
- Diploma of Information Technology(TAFE NSW ICT50115)
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies(TAFE NSW ICT40815)
- Diploma of Website Development(TAFE NSW ICT50615)
- Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies(TAFE NSW ICT40315)
- Google & Infoxchange Digital Springboard Trainer
- Facebook Blueprint Lead Trainer (Facebook AU/NZ)
- Facebook Blueprint Digital Marketing Associate
- Facebook Blueprint Media Planner
- Face Blueprint Media Buyer
Dante is an advisor and presenter to the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions program, Head of Digital at Treeti Business Solutions in Darwin and the Founder of Clickstarter, a successful regional Australian digital marketing agency.
You can find out more about Dante athttps://dantestjames.com/
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Cancellation Policy:Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. An admin fee will apply for missed trainings. Regrettably no refunds can be made except if the event minimum numbers are not reached.
Minimum numbers:This workshop requires a minimum of 8 attendees to go ahead if the minimum attendee number is not reached, a full refund or credit of the training fee paid, will be given to attendees who have already paid. Any accommodation and travel is booked at the risk of the attendee.
SMILE!Your attendance at events may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used on our websites, publications, social media or by other media and marketing channels. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.
DATA -Your contact details may be entered onto our database as a result of your registration for this event so we may send you follow up material, and any important updates/announcements and remain in touch post event. You can unsubscribe at any time.