Informal gathering hosted by VBA Assessors aimed at assisting prospective applicants intending on gaining registration predominantly in the classes of Domestic Building.
- Requirement for registration and categories of building practitioner
- What are the classes & components of Domestic Building work
- Prescribed qualification and equivalent qualifications
- Minimum experience requirements as identified in the Building Regulations
- How do you apply for Domestic Builder registration
- Application assessment process what happens next
- Interview and testing
- Technical referee requirements
- Project history relative to category of registration applying for
- Evidence Portfolio number and types of projects and documents to submit
If you are considering applying for registration in the near future, or you are a current applicant with queries or wanting further clarification this is for you
You will gain a clear understanding of the requirements for registration.