Welcome to Waitara Windbags Toastmasters Club!
- Do you want to improve your communication and leadership skills?
- Do you want to feel more confident speaking in front of an audience?
- Would you like to command attention and interest in a wide variety of business and social situations?
- Would you benefit from being a more persuasive and effective speaker?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the Waitara Windbags Toastmasters Club is for you. If you’re looking to improve your public speaking skills, come along to one of our meetings and see if it’s for you. We run through a rapid-fire two hour agenda every meeting including:
- Prepared speeches by our members
- ‘Table Topics’ – an opportunity to practise impromptu speaking skills by getting up and talking about a mystery topic without any prior preparation.
- ‘Evaluations’ – positive feedback with recommendations to help you improve your skills.
Whether you simply wish to enjoy speaking publicly, or have aspirations of becoming a professional speaker, be sure to visit Waitara Windbags Toastmasters Club. Youll meet members from all backgrounds, ages and speaking experience, learning from one another and growing in communication and leadership skills.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, for the forseeable future, we will not be meeting face-to-face. To join us on our online meeting, please email us at email@example.com for more details.