Tweed Shire Council is delighted to offer you this new FREE duty officer booking system.
Tweed Shire Council is delighted to offer you this FREE booking system to ensure that a dedicated duty officer can assist you with your enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
PLEASE NOTE: face-to-face appointments are currently not available.
Your virtual appointment will be booked for a 30 minute session and enables you to ask our duty officer any questions pertaining to your enquiry or seek help lodging your required applications with Council.
Please note that all appointments are in NSW Daylight Savings Time (DST).
The available date and times will be shown to enable the customer to select a time and date suitable to their busy schedules.
This service is offered between 9.00am – 12.00pm daily. If these times are not suitable to you our duty officers can assist you via the phone between 9am – 4pm daily.
- Dwelling Houses and associated pools, sheds, fences etc.
- Plumbing & Drainage
- Fire Safety Devices
- Rural Farm Structures
Environmental Health Enquiry
- Burning off vegetation
- Food (retail, home base, food hygiene), please ensure the customer has received advice from Planning about DA requirements before contacting an Environmental Health Officer
- Skin penetration (tattoo, waxing, ear piercing), please ensure the customer has received advice from Planning about DA requirements before contacting an Environmental Health Officer
- Footpath dining
- Contamination/Pollution ( air, water, soil, chemicals, noise)
- Illegal dumping
- Caravan Parks
- Asbestos management
- Pest and vermin
- Cooling towers
- Onsite Sewage Management Systems