Tweed Shire Council is delighted to offer you this new FREE duty officer booking system.
About this Event
Tweed Shire Council is delighted to offer you this new FREE booking system to ensure that when you visit us at Murwillumbah Civic Centre a dedicated duty officer can assist you with your enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
This service is also available virtually. So if you cant make it into the Murwillumbah Civic Centre simply click the virtual option when making your appointment and you will get sent a link to connect with our duty officer at your preferred date and time from the comfort of your home or workplace.
The physical or virtual appointment will be booked for a 30 minute session and enables you to ask our duty officer any questions pertaining to your enquiry or seek help lodging your required applications with Council.
The available date and times will be shown to enable the customer to select a time and date suitable to their busy schedules.
This service is offered between 9.00am 12.00pm daily. If these times are not suitable to you our duty officers can assist you via the phone between 9am 4pm daily.
- Dwelling Houses and associated pools, sheds, fences etc.
- Plumbing & Drainage
- Fire Safety Devices
- Rural Farm Structures
Environmental Health Enquiry
- Burning off vegetation
- Food (retail, home base, food hygiene), please ensure the customer has received advice from Planning about DA requirements before contacting an Environmental Health Officer
- Skin penetration (tattoo, waxing, ear piercing), please ensure the customer has received advice from Planning about DA requirements before contacting an Environmental Health Officer
- Footpath dining
- Contamination/Pollution ( air, water, soil, chemicals, noise)
- Illegal dumping
- Caravan Parks
- Asbestos management
- Pest and vermin
- Cooling towers
- Onsite Sewage Management Systems