A weekly circle for women. Explore self-acceptance and cultivate a deeper connection with the real you.
Welcome to Embodying You.
A space for creativity, healing, connection & soul expression.
In a world where we have been conditioned to follow the rules and do what it takes to fit in, Embodying You is a space where your true Self is welcome and encouraged to shine.
Together we’ll get real, raw and honest and…
- Chat about the challenges you’re currently experiencing in your life, and explore healthy solutions together
- Uncover what it means to be in a relationship with yourself and discover your natural gifts & talents
- Understand how you operate and learn how to navigate the world in a way that feels natural for you (we’ll explore the basics of Human Design, Gene Keys & astrology including downloading your own unique birth chart)
- Learn essential life skills like how to regulate your emotions
- Explore how to share your gifts with the world in a unique and powerful way
- Discuss authentic connection & relationships – how to show up in any situation and be comfortable with who you are
Some modalities we’ll explore include…
- Creative writing & journaling
- Dance, song and movement as a therapy
- Emotional release exercises
“This space is incredible. I think so many groups of friends should be having these talks. There’s so many issues we keep putting under the carpet. This is such a good friend group because they have spaces to talk like this.”
This is the place everything real begins. Without self-acceptance, we get caught up in chasing our tails trying to prove ourselves to the world. With it, we can relax. We can heal, grow and learn at our own pace, and begin to transform the things we no longer want. We have the courage to choose the journey we really want, not the one we think the world expects of us, and we can actually enjoy the experience of our lives.
“Come and do it. You’ll learn life lessons. It gives you a new outlook, you can approach things differently.”
Ready to explore your real self, and own the power you wield as the author of your life?
“I’m saying exactly what I want. I’m doing exactly what I want. I’m going where I want. I just… feel so much like myself I don’t even recognise it. I’m having so much fun exploring myself.”
“I’ve learned more from you in less than an hour than I have with my counsellor in six weeks.”
The address will be in your confirmation email.
Arrive 5.55 for a 6pm start.
If you live locally and can’t get a lift, message me. I’ll do my best to connect you with someone who lives nearby.
– A journal and pen
– Snacks if you’d like them
– ALL of you (the weird, wild & wonderful)
“It’s impossible to describe what you do. It’s everything and nothing, all at once. It’s MAGIC. I’ve learnt to harness my emotions and use them for the better. I’ve learnt to bring joy into a day that I could have chosen not to be joyful. I’ve learnt how to be myself. I’ve had a lot more fun.”
“You’re like a giant tree, planting the seeds, which is all of us, so we can go and become our own big trees.”
“I feel like I’ve lived through some of your experiences and gained your prior knowledge. I have learnt to feel not just the good emotions but all the emotions – the ups and the downs – and let them do their thing.”
“I think what you’re doing is absolutely incredible.”
If you have any questions, feel free to email or contact me on social media.