I would love you to join me on a three hour guided Nature Therapy Walk in the lovely location of Chillingham, Northern NSW.
This will be an easy walk (stroll) with interactions along the meandering Rouse River bed and a chance to explore writing some poetry.
- A park-like setting with ancient black bean trees and plenty of regenerated native forest areas.
- No phones, no pressure, nothing but time to slow down, de-stress and re-connect with nature and your surroundings.
- Great for people who are nervous about going deep into a forested area or are convalescing from illness.
- A gentle introduction to Nature Therapy.
- Chillingham is a lovely location with lots of wonderful natural surrounds to connect with and bring you to a place of stillness in a pleasant environment.
- A silent guided Nature Therapy Walk with group gatherings after each invitation for sharing of experiences.
- The walk concludes with a tea ceremony with snacks provided
I look forward to seeing you there.
$30 AUD + BF