In Blah Blah Blah Improv’s workshops for children, every week is filled with fun improvised drama games where they’ll be making things up on the spot.
Suitable for primary school-aged children who want to have fun while:
– unleashing their creativity
– learning to act
– learning comedy
– sharpening communication and public speaking skills
– learning to think fast
– boosting social skills, teamwork and critical thinking
– playing funny theatresports games made famous by the hit improv show ‘Whose Line is it Anyway?’
– learning to support others in a scene or skit
– connecting with other children
– letting go of doubt and running with instinct
– building confidence
– enhancing their inner comic
– reading body language
We create a supportive and inclusive community in our classroom that feels safe and is loads of fun!
Teachers for this course have a working with children card (Blue Card) and current first aid certificate.
COURSE DATES FOR 2023
Term 4: 10 October 2023–5 December 2023
Each course runs for over a school term for one hour on a Tuesday from 5pm to 6pm.
The course takes place on the Queensland/NSW border at the CWA hall 169 Griffith St, Coolangatta. The venue is wheelchair friendly.