The Tweed Hospital Auxiliary is a volunteer organisation which fundraises exclusively to benefit our local hospital. The Auxiliary has been raising funds for over 70 years to support patients and medical staff in the Tweed Hospital and we are excited to continue our association with the new hospital facility when it opens in Kingscliff in late 2023.
As a member of the auxiliary you could be involved in some or all of the following:
- work in our gift shop in the hospital foyer
- sell raffle tickets at local venues
- help organise an event or fundraiser
- make cakes,slices etc to cater for an event
- sew, knit, crochet, craft items for sale in our shop, or stalls
- monthly social luncheons
You are welcome to come into our gift shop at the hospital, or attend a monthly meeting, to find out more about becoming a member of the Auxiliary. We would love you to join the TWEED UHA team.